Our Mission Statement
- We will earn the trust and confidence of our client Board members through the display of professional leadership and sound work ethic at all times.
- Teamwork is the key to our success - we will continually build strong team members through weekly staff meetings, staff interaction, continued education and attention to detail.
- We will provide the best customer service available in the marketplace and outshine the competition!
What makes Flagler Palm Coast Property Management “The Right Choice”?
Sitting on the Board of a condominium or other community association organization is a major responsibility and Flagler Palm Coast Property Management aims to make your tasks as hassle free and seamless as possible. Consider what we offer our many clients in the northeast Florida area and what we can offer as your property management company of choice:
- Training Seminars tailored to the needs of the Board – Training seminars are conducted upon request to assist Board members to better understand their roles and officer responsibilities. Topics may include Budgeting, Reserve Funding, Committees, Enforcement, Understanding the Association’s Governing Documents and other topics of interest.
- Forms which are easy to download from our web site – We give you and the association membership easy access to the necessary management forms available in PDF format for convenient saving and printing.
- Community Concepts online payment system benefits – This online service makes it easy for your members to pay assessments using a variety of methods.
- Phone calls and emails returned promptly – Our office is manned during business hours and calls are answered by a live attendant. Emails also receive a quick and efficient response.
- Timely financial reports – These most important documents are distributed by the 15th of every month or sooner, giving the Board ample time to review the contents.
- Support personnel are accessible - Our staff members are available in our Palm Coast office to assist with accounts receivable, accounts payable and administrative matters on a daily basis.
- Free posting on our website – We provide the capability of online bulletins, newsletters and Rules & Regulations to keep your property owners informed and to ensure association matters run smoothly.
- Conditions, Covenants, and Restrictions (CCR) posted online - We offer posting of your CCR on our website for easy access by your members, tenants and potential purchasers.
- Customized Management Agreements – Our services are tailored to the particular needs of your community.